- Holiday Package
We offer 6 nights & 7 days Ladakh Calling Tour Package. With our customized Ladakh Calling Tour Package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan region ... See More+
Overwhelm yourself with the virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, gurgling rivers, proud mountains, mystic lamas and loving people. Ladakh is a retreat for the urban dweller from the daily humdrum of cosmopolitan life in to the caressing lap of nature.
Day 1Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)Services Included
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper full day rest to get acclimatize.. O/N Leh.
Day 2Leh - Lamayuru – Sham (170 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)Services Included
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru on the way visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Lunch en route, post lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing moon like landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery O/N Sham.
Day 3Sham – Leh (70 Kms | 3-4 hrs approx)Services Included
- Oxygen Cylinder
After the Breakfast drive to Leh en route visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. O/N Leh
Day 4Leh - Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approxServices Included
- Camel Ride
- Oxygen Cylinder
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley
Day 5Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road (150 Kms | 6-7 Hrs approx)Services Included
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 6Pangong Lake – Leh (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)Services Included
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Day 7Leh Airport to your respective destination.Services Included
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo .
- 12 Seater Force Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person as per above selected tour package (Point to Point)
- 01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, Hanle & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- 5% Goods and Services Tax.
- Airfare. / Any mode of transport which not mention on above package or inclusion.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
- Services of local tour guide.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- Prices valid from 01st April 2021 to 31st October 2021.
- 25% for confirming the tour (non refundable of 10%) & balance payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
- Extra charges applicable if any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
- No refund will be made if cancelled 10 days before the tour.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
• Child 5 Yrs and below will be complimentary.
• Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
- Clients require Innerline permits to visit the restricted areas like Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley, Turtuk, Siachen Base camp, Khardungla Pass, Hanle, Tsomoriri, Batalik & Dha.
- Permits will be arranged by us from the District magistrate’s office for which we require the original photo ID proof (Valid Passport / Driving License / Election ID / Aadhar Card which has address proof)
- For Children – Aadhar Card / Passport mandatory.
- The permit costs include Red Cross society, Wildlife fee and Environmental fee.
- The District Magistrate office Leh is not authorized to issue permits to the nationalities of Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Afghanistan and people holding Diplomatic and official passport and visa. These Nationalities and Diplomatic/ Official passport holders can issued permits only after they gain authorization from the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
- Cultural Program Rs. 8000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 700 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards)
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx)
- Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1800 Per Person / One way)
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
Julay! Dear Mr.Tundup Dorjey and Mr.Kamlesh Lalan ,My wife and I highly appreciate you for arranging and organizing our tour/travel to Leh-Ladakh in such a meticulous and organized way. The tour has been a most memorable as we could connect with Ladakhi people and their preserved culture. Your advice on high-altitude mountain sickness helped us remain fit through out the tour and get absorbed in natures' marvels ...