- Holiday Package
We offer 6 nights & 7 days Roof Top Drive Ladakh Tour Package. With our customized Roof Top Drive Ladakh Tour Package explore the natural beauty of Himalayan region ... See More+
Overwhelm yourself with the virgin beauty of shimmering lakes, gurgling rivers, proud mountains, mystic lamas and loving people. Ladakh is a retreat for the urban dweller from the daily humdrum of cosmopolitan life in to the caressing lap of nature.
Day 1Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)Services Included
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 2Leh - Sham Valley - Leh (140 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)Services Included
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
Day 3Leh - Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)Services Included
- Oxygen Cylinder
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley
Day 4Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road (150 Kms | 6-7 Hrs approx)Services Included
- Oxygen Cylinder
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 5Pangong Lake to Tsomoriri Lake (200 Kms | 6 - 7 hrs approx.)Services Included
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake via Chushul and Tsaga la. Arrival at Korzok village by evening. O/N Korzok.
Day 6Tsomoriri – Tsokar - Taklangla – Leh (240 Kms | 7- 8 hrs approx.)Services Included
Morning after breakfast take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty, watch the shades of green and blue mix together as the rolling grass lands surround the lake. Later drive to Leh via Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 7Leh Airport to your respective destination.Services Included
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo .
- 12 Seater Force Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person as per above selected tour package (Point to Point)
- 01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, Hanle & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- 5% Goods and Services Tax.
- Airfare. / Any mode of transport which not mention on above package or inclusion.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
- Services of local tour guide.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- Prices valid from 01st April 2021 to 31st October 2021.
- 25% for confirming the tour (non refundable of 10%) & balance payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstances.
- Extra charges applicable if any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
- No refund will be made if cancelled 10 days before the tour.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip
• Child 5 Yrs and below will be complimentary.
• Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
- Clients require Innerline permits to visit the restricted areas like Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley, Turtuk, Siachen Base camp, Khardungla Pass, Hanle, Tsomoriri, Batalik & Dha.
- Permits will be arranged by us from the District magistrate’s office for which we require the original photo ID proof (Valid Passport / Driving License / Election ID / Aadhar Card which has address proof)
- For Children – Aadhar Card / Passport mandatory.
- The permit costs include Red Cross society, Wildlife fee and Environmental fee.
- The District Magistrate office Leh is not authorized to issue permits to the nationalities of Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Afghanistan and people holding Diplomatic and official passport and visa. These Nationalities and Diplomatic/ Official passport holders can issued permits only after they gain authorization from the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
- Cultural Program Rs. 8000 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Oxygen Cylinder INR 700 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards)
- River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1000 – 2500 approx)
- Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Charges (INR 1800 Per Person / One way)
- For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
Dear Overland Escape, My family just returned back from Leh and we all agreed that we left part of our heart there - and one of the biggest reasons why was our experience with the team at Overland Escape. From the moment we arrived everything was smooth and the orientation and meetings at the hotel were very helpful. We were expertly driven to see the sights with Doulje and we ...
Our trip was even more memorable and enjoyable because of the facilities that Overland Escape provided us.Mr. Tunduk Namgyal, who drove us in and around Ladakh , was very well versed with the roads, had an excellent idea about the climate and all the information & history about the places we visited. Overland provided us excellent hotel arrangements and made sure our trip was one of the best ever....
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
Thank you very much for your all Support & Service.Hotel, Bike & tents all the services are up to the Mark. We must say the correct and prompt support from Your Side was appreciable. Guest is Satisfied and Happy with All Services. Thanks Again for Making Tour Memorabe!
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so supportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.