Hiking & Trekking with surrounding Mountain View & valley View of Kathmandu City from the Chisapani, Nagarkot & life experience adventure with culture, nature and heritage sites of Nepal. The best season: Sept to Nov & March to June. ... See More+
Hiking & Trekking with surrounding Mountain View & valley View of Kathmandu City from the Chisapani, Nagarkot & life experience adventure with culture, nature and heritage sites of Nepal.
Day 1Arrive at Kathmandu (1350 m /4428 ft)Services Included
Arrive at Kathmandu (1350 m /4428 ft) and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2Full day sightseeing in KathmanduServices Included
Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley- Overnight at Hotel
Day 3Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani (2300 m / 7544 ft) 4 – 5 hours.Services Included
- English Speaking Guide
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani (2300 m / 7544 ft) 4 – 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 4Trek from Chisopani to Nagarkot (2175 m / 7134 ft) 6-7 hoursServices Included
- English Speaking Guide
Trek from Chisopani to Nagarkot (2175 m / 7134 ft) 6-7 hours. Overnight at Hotel
Day 5Trek from Nagarkot to DhulikhelServices Included
- English Speaking Guide
Trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
Day 6Trek from Dhulikhel to NamobuddhaServices Included
- English Speaking Guide
Trek from Dhulikhel to Namobuddha by trek down to Panuti village via drive back to Kathmandu. Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7Final DepartureServices Included
Final Departure to own you destination carrying countless memories of your stay in Nepal.
- All Airport / Hotel / Airport transportation by private vehicle (Car or Van) depend on the group size.
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu with Bed and Breakfast twin sharing room.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with hot drinks) Veg / Non Veg. during the trek.
- 03 night at Guest house/Lodge on the mountain on full board twin sharing room.
- Guided Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu –UNESCO World heritage site.
- An English Speaking trained / government license holder trek Guide including Guide salary, flight, food and lodging.
- 2 trekkers: 1 porter for tea house trek with salary, food and lodging.
- All land transportation as per Itinerary by private jeep or bus.
- All necessary official documents and papers work.
- MGT’s Trekking duffel bag and trekking map.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- Payable emergency Helicopter service
- Office Service Charge.
- NTC / Ncell SIM Card.
- First Aid kit.
- Hot shower / Camera battery charge, telephone during the trek.
- International airfare and clients travel insurance papers.
- Tips for Guide, porters & driver (Tips is expected)
- All the alcoholic and Nonalcoholic drinks.
- High risk medical & Personal equipment.
- Lunch and Dinner while in Kathmandu
- Monasteries entrance fee.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or Delayed, Sick on the tour and bad weather etc. which is out of our control.
- Note: -
- Above Itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements .Please let us know whether you would like to make shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly.
- The group leader will be given 25% discount on 7 paying group, 50 % discount on 10 paying group and 100% discount on 15 paying group.
It's been a week since we've returned to the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and we haven't stopped raving and reminiscing about the fabulous time we had trekking from Raru to Shang Sumdo. We just wanted you to know that we have really enjoyed having Namgyal as our guide. His enthusiasm to share his knowledge of the wildlife and the local culture has enriched the experience of our trek ...
Overland Escape helped us discover the amazing Nubra Valley, then guided us through the spectacular Markha Valley trek and also arranged for a successful summit bid on Kang Yatze 2 (6200m). An amazing trek! Overland were professional and friendly. Our guide (Namgyal) and support team were fantastic and we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience the wonders of Ladakh. We would love to return and will certainly be ...
Thank you very much for your all Support & Service.Hotel, Bike & tents all the services are up to the Mark. We must say the correct and prompt support from Your Side was appreciable. Guest is Satisfied and Happy with All Services. Thanks Again for Making Tour Memorabe!
That’s about all Ladhkhi I could learn in one week from Tundup.Recently my wife and me had the pleasure of visiting Leh and some of the popular surrounding areas like Ule / Lamayuru, Nubra Valley and Pangong lake.Our visit was from July 3 to 10, 2016 and was indeed a very nice trip. This was made possible because of the 2 persons who attended and took care of us.One was Mr ...
We would like to let you know that we enjoyed the trekking (22th august - 3 september from Padum to Dat) with your organisation very much!We had a very good time, and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Zanskar and Rupshu.The team we travelled with was great! ( Sonam, Samstan, Sonam Tashi). We had a very good time with them.Thanks for everything, we will keep it in mind as a ...
It was a great experience with Overland Escape. The team that travelled with us - Thinles, Dawa and Norbu were such wonderful people. We never had issues with the bikes while riding. Norbu was the most fun. Despite us having girls in the group, they were comfortable to travel in the car and with your team.I would like to thank Thinles, Dawa and Norbu for traveling with us and ...
We are extremely happy with Sikkim trip. Sikkim people were really friendly and I have zero complains from the trip. Things that really went well. Driver was very mature and handled tough situations well. He ensured safety and very capable of handling tough terrains. Teen taley resort is highly recommended. The resort had nice garden, friendly people and organic food. They took care well. Anil and driver took care of ...
The weather during the trekking was so good as the service of Tundup Dorjey, the director of Overland Escape.My guide Sanggye (not sure the spell of his name) was so supportive on every details. As a Korean group, we ate Kimchi, which bad smell, but he helped me on cutting it and cooked. Thank you guys very much again. I hope to see you again and again.
I have trekked with overland escape twice in 2005 when we did the Markha valley trek and in 2011 when we did Tsomoriri. on both occasions the arrangements had been excellent, we had great fun, excellent guidance/ support and not to forget excellent food. Also when we were stuck in Leh in 2005 due to unseasonal snow leading to the Manali Leh road and Leh airport being closed for 3 days, the proprietor Tundup ...
I have travelled with teams of Overland Escape on 6 occasions now and every single time the experience was wholeheartedly positive. On two occasions, Tundup organised lengthy treks through remote parts of Ladakh, Zanskar and Nubra and his organisation was absolutely reliable and spot on on every occasion. The trekking teams we travelled with were excellent, the food outstanding and the support available whenever it was needed. We were trekking during ...