See what our Customers say about Kerala Tour Packages
"We were very pleased to avail ourselves of the services of M/s Overland Escape, Fort Road, Leh, Ladakh, during the Fourth Regional Workshop of the UNESCO supported " Development of Cultural and Eco-tourism in the Mountainous Regions of Central and South Asia" project, held in Ladakh between 25th and 30th August 2003. As provider of logistical services in Delhi and support for workshop in Ladakh, we were very appreciative of the services provided by Mr. Tundup Dorjey (Overland Escape) arranging accommodation, transportation and other necessary services all helping to ensure a successful and productive workshop. We wish M/s Overland Escape all the best for their future business operations."
Francis Childe, Chief of Section for Europe. Asia and the Pacific Division of Cultural Heritage, UNESCO
Preparing and back office: almost perfect (except little remarks, see below
Guiding (Namgyal): could not be better, perfect
Trekking crew: could not be better, perfect, especially again Tulak
Horse driver: excellent and very kind
Drivers: all drivers drove safely and comfortable. Friendly, if for us to fast, immediately reaction on admonition
Hotels and guesthouses:
1. Leh, Hotel Lha-ling-kha: good middle class hotel, friendly, meals rather good, from expect of situation quiet but loud Indian guests
2. Pangong Retreat: Luxury tents, meals good â€“ not excellent, mostly friendly, situated a bit crowded but good lake view, hot shower only in morning instead of late afternoon/early evening.
3. Hunder Sand-dunes-view: best of all, marvelous garden, good rooms with much place, quiet, excellent meals, very kindly, very recommendable
4. Likir, Hotel Lhukhil: friendly, quiet, situated above grain-field, meals good â€“ better than 2013
5. Thimosgang, Hotel Namra: a little uppity, personal: 1 working, 2 standing around, And room: bathroom from neighbor spends light all the night, bad sleep, meals good, would prefer stop in Hemis Shukpatshan
this hotel was against the itinerary. Would not recommend oneâ€™s more,
6. Lamayuru: Hotel Moonland: New hotel is a building lot, new rooms quickly made, will be quickly defect, balcony with good view to Gompa and mountains, kitchen in old hotel rather good,
7. Hotel in Kargil: not bad for this city, behavior of personal not comparable to Ladakhi, meals ok.
8. Srinagar: Houseboat. Hill toors Khaliq Wangnoo: Excellent equipment for 40 years boat, excellent waiter Achat, good kook, bathroom not very clean, Organizer Selim (?): loud, little obtrusive,
looks not so much for guests, but brings them to expensive shops and encashs his provision.
Double booking by Overland Escape causes confusion, compared with earlier stays: very loud and long muezzin speeches by loudspeakers, dogs, during day: motorboat-waterski
9. Delhi: Pride Plaza: check in from arrival to entering room needs 75 min: You should send in advance: all dates of travelers, who are the couples etc, Confusion with booking MAP.
Well styled hotel with 1 working person on 5 standing around, very good rooms, excellent clean bathrooms, loud Indians around, excellent buffet, expensive separate lunch,
and full 20 min waiting on luggage when checking out.
Flights: both flights happened without problems, 15 kg luggage to Leh is not enough. (Charging additional)
Flight-transfers and meetings at airport: perfect, all on time
Excursions in Leh with monk-guide: excellent knowledgeâ€™s, speaks to fast and with accent, so often we were not able to follow him, too many details, but he tried his best
Shikara excursion: was marvelous except with presence of organizer
Delhi excursion: perfect, excellent guide
Thank you again to all who made our tour to a tour with very positive reminders
Werner view all