Inner Line Permit

Inner Line Permit
Author :
Date : 02 Mar 2018
Categories: Information

This is a news regarding The Inner Line Permit by DC office that, the citizens of Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, Burma and Bangladesh and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin should get their permit from the MHA, New Delhi. Residents of J& K state and children below 12 years do not require any permit. However, they should carry a valid Photo id proof. Name of the driver and vehicle number should be mentioned in the Permit issued by the DC Office, Leh for the safety of the tourist.

Similar Blogs
Explore Great Deals

Please fill the form and our expert will get back to you with further details.